- Push themselves forward professionally and personally. Our developers require no hand-holding. They are proactive in solving your problems and supported by X-Team's unparalleled, energizing community.
- Flexible contracts. You shouldn't be tied to a developer because of their contract. X-Team allows you to scale your development team up or down as you need with simple monthly billing.
- Glassdoor's best-loved place to work as a developer. X-Team has spent 15+ years creating the most energizing and rewarding experience for developers. This means that your team will be made up of highly motivated developers who are driven to help you.
“Since starting with X-Team many years ago, we've been able to build an entire line of products that now serve every division of Kaplan. X-Team has provided us a team of incredibly dedicated and intelligent developers. It helped us avoid the inevitable team turnover from hiring on our own. This let us spend 100% of our time working at maximum efficiency.” - Danielle Chircop, VP Digital Product at Kaplan Inc.
- Explain an undefined versus an undeclared variable.
- What is the difference between the
- What is the use of
- How can you detect the operating system of the client machine?
While technical expertise is extremely important, over our 15+ years of interviewing developers, we discovered that the very best developers were not the best because of their technical skills.
They were the best because of their willingness to learn, their communication skills, their ability to prioritize, and more. It's these types of developers that X-Team will send your way.
We keep our form short so we can first focus more on what you need. Once we’ve gained a better understanding of the challenge at hand, we’ll then discuss with our teams and put forth the best X-Team developers for your needs. So yes, you will receive a list of candidates to choose from.
Hire Related Roles
If you're looking to hire a team of software engineers who will bring forward-moving, positive energy to your organization, our Partnerships team is ready to start a conversation.